Most Attractive Investment Industries in the Philippines
The most important aspect to consider when choosing the industry for setting up a business in the Philippines is the licensing requirements. Our Philippines company formation consultants can offer more information on the best industries to invest in at the moment.
The most prolific industries in the Philippines
It is a well-known fact that a performant economy attracts foreign investments, and from this point of view, the Philippines has consolidated its economy with the help of several industries which are quite prolific, and which attract overseas investors. Among these attractive industries are:
- information and communications technology, or simply put IT;
The services sector, especially the business process outsourcing (BPO) sector is the most recent emerging industry in the Philippines and during the last few years it has had a significant contribution to the economy.
Our Philippines company registration specialists can help you open companies in any of the industries mentioned above.
A few interesting facts on the most developed Philippines industries
In order to understand why the industries mentioned above are so attractive for foreign investors starting businesses in the Philippines, here are a few interesting facts about them:
- manufacturing is by far the most prolific Filipino industry as it represents a quarter of the country’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP);
- agriculture is currently one of the most modern industries in the Philippines encompassing a system which enables companies to produce, process, distribute and sell merchandise all over the world;
- the Philippines is the 3rd largest English-speaking state in the world which has allowed the development of the services, IT and BPO industries;
- the Philippines is known for its beautiful landscapes which is why tourism is still one of the most attractive industries for foreign investors coming here.
For full information on how to start a business in this country and for assistance in registering a company, please contact our Philippines company formation advisors.